Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Get your ASS to Ithaca


Shangri-La's most wam and cozy ready made silk velvet devore burnout garment is the kaftan, modelled after traditional Middle Eastern attire for men, this is a fabulous unisex garment. Shangri-La's charmeuse kaftan is equally suitable to use as a robe for lounging around the house or as a cloak for going out for a night on the town. It is available in all of our exclusive silk velvet patterns and colors.
Review:
One of the reason why I writing is because of someone who I learned Latin dance from in Ithaca. The other is that I like what he his doing with the Internet. Thus I ran into one of his links on Ithaca Night Life ( NightLife ), NY. and found Shangri-La Gifts - who I visited last Summer.
I can not begin to tell the additional items in which they are creating Kim and Gosline. But if you really want a real one of kind and extremely trendy then get a ticket, reserve a hotel room and get your ASS to Ithaca. Now!
RK. January 17, 2007

No comments: