Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gwen Stinks it Up





No, I’m not talking about her latest single (although I definitely could be), but about her latest fashion/beauty project. Coty has enlisted Gwen Stefani to create a series of L.A.M.B. scents, the first of which will be released in fall 2007. Stefani says Eau de Gwen #1 will be “broad, classic, and timeless, but from there, I can get more specific with my next one.”


Somehow I completely trust Gwen’s ability to create fun, unique fragrances. She may get a bit weird with her musical endeavours, and have strange taste in hairstyles from time to time, but her L.A.M.B. line is always on point (check out this amazing dress to see what I mean.) If nothing else, we know her scents will come in cute bottles.
Review:
Gals its the this amazing dress portion of this press release you should take a gander at.
RK, January 17, 2007

No comments: